What Is Peanut Burger?
Peanut burger is best stored in an airtight container, preferably a jar.
- 3 cups of raw groundnuts or peanuts
- 3 raw eggs
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups of vegetable oil
- You can use already roasted groundnuts (peanuts). But it is possible to roast or fry yourself or dry under sunlight, in case you’ve got raw peanuts. I begin the process by soaking the peanuts then I dry and drain the batter. I pour at a wonderful coating of table salt in a bowl then I inhale (roast) the batter at the salt until they are brown. Sieve the peanuts at a tray out and make them cool.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and Then add the Sugar and Salt. Whisk together.
- In a bigger bowl, pour in the prepared peanuts. Pour in 1 tablespoon of the whisked egg and toss the peanuts. Next, pour in 1 tablespoon of flour and toss.
- Repeat the process until both the flour and the eggs are exhausted. This will give you finely coated peanuts.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the coated peanuts until they are nice and brown.
- Your yummy peanut burger is ready.